Welcome

Monday, June 6, 2011

About Where is a safe place to live near Stockton, California

Where is a safe place to live near Stockton, California?
We are being transferred to Stockton. My husband will be working on the south side of Stockton. Are there any nice rentals, apartments, etc. nearby in a safe area?
Other - United States - 3 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
The safest place near Stockton would probably be the Bay Area. Just kidding, but I hear the nicest part of town is the north western section on the west side of I-5.
Answer 2 :
I don't know much about that area. But I am from the bay area. I would look around in the surrounding suburb cities there. I hear they are really nice to lots of sunshine.
Answer 3 :
Ripon and Manteca aren't too bad. Little towns...fairly safe. We used to live in Turlock, which is about 40 miles south of Stockton. It has gotten really expensive in the Central Valley, so expect to pay quite a bit for rentals of any kind. Of course that depends on where you are moving from. Hope you will like it there, summers get very hot there, sometimes to about 108° F, so make sure you move into something that has A/C. Good luck
Read more other entries :